How to Work a Room Like a Pro!
October 28 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am$150.00
Business mixers, fundraisers, and cocktail parties all have one thing in common – most people dread going into a room of strangers and striking up a conversation. In this highly interactive session, participants will be led through ten practical steps to help quell those fears, increase confidence and bring results the very next time they attend a function.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- List the 5 key barriers to working a room and how to overcome them
- Apply 7 strategies to effectively prepare for events and reduce any anxiety
- Hold a napkin, plate and glass in your left hand so that nothing needs to be juggled to shake hands
- Confidently enter a room and immediately know who to approach
- Employ one of 3 methods to approach and break into groups
- Follow a 5-step small talk sequence to effortlessly engage people in conversation
- Use a 3-step process to gracefully break away and continue networking
- Follow up effectively to increase your top of mind awareness