Powerful Presentations Level 1
October 19 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$295.00
You could be called upon to speak to a group at board meetings, networking lunches, community events, etc. A vast number of people fear this more than death. Whether you are a novice or seasoned professional looking to improve, discovering your current presentation style, and then applying this awareness, along with new techniques on body language, voice and presentation flow, you will grow to be more comfortable and confident in front of an audience.
Catherine Bell has successfully trained thousands of people in presentation skills and she knows that the optimum class size for this work is 8 people. This gives time for everyone to deliver short presentations and receive encouraging feedback so that they can continually improve over the 6-hour workshop. Please be assured that video cameras are never used at this Level I program. This creates a safe environment where you will be amazed at your progressive improvement– and with only one day of instruction and practice!
By the end of this interactive workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Identify their presentation challenges and embrace an attitude of continuous improvement
- Apply many practical strategies to calm their butterflies
- Analyze the audience and decide how best to develop the presentation
- Organize their thoughts, the content and create road maps to keep the audiences with them
- Achieve good eye contact and decrease any body language distractions
- Avoid common faux pas associated with complexity, poor PowerPoint slides, & technical challenges
- Use their voices effectively and decrease any verbal fillers that detract from their messages
- Present with confidence