Wine, Dine and Act Fine!
July 16 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm$125.00
If you regularly dine with clients or attend networking and business dinners and don’t have a firm grasp of dining etiquette, a white tablecloth and its accompanying tableware can be bewildering. This step-by-step dining tutorial over a meal will provide you with the strategies to turn the table in your favour and concentrate on the business at hand.
This step-by-step dining tutorial is done over a multi-course meal at a restaurant. In order to accommodate allergies and preferences, participants will order their meals from the menu and settle their individual checks at the end of the tutorial.
As a result of this dining tutorial, participants will be able to:
- Avoid small dining faux pas that can quickly undermine professionalism and credibility
- Use Continental, British & American dining styles correctly
- Handle a variety of courses with élan and dilemmas with ease
- Start business conversations at the correct time
- Confidently host business meals